Saniderm is proudly used and is recommended aftercare by the Artists here at Blue Jay Tattoo and Art Gallery. For more information go to
- Saniderm is a Medical Grade Film that is Hypoallergenic, Waterproof, Flexible and Breathable.
- Saniderm aids and helps in the initial hours of the healing process by reducing, if not eliminating scabbing and rough heals.
- Saniderm can stay on for a minimum of 8 hours and can remain placed for a maximum of 24 hours.
- Saniderm serves as a barrier and protects the tattoo from friction, fabrics, germs and bacteria.
- Regular tattoo care such as cleaning and moisturizing of the tattoo doesn't have to start until the Saniderm film is removed.
- It is safe to sleep and shower while Saniderm is in place on the new tattoo.
- Saniderm will NOT adhere to the freshly tattooed skin, but will adhere ONLY to untattoed skin.
This product contains adhesives and may cause allergic reactions in people who have adhesive allergies or skin sensitivities. If allergic reaction and/or irritation occurs, immediately remove film and discontinue use immediately.
As always if you ever have any questions and/or concerns about your healing or aftercare please contact us here at Blue Jay Tattoo and Art Gallery at 505-610-5754 Mon-Sat from 11a.m. to 6 p.m.